Arron Stanton Training

Monday, January 26, 2009

Spinach Omelet


After a surprisingly good workout at the gym, I came home gung-ho for dinner. Two of the best kitchen purchases I've ever made played key roles: an anodized-steel Cuisinart saucepan with non-stick lining which I sprayed with the thinnest film of virgin olive oil using Misto®. I rewashed spinach before cooking them with sliced scallions and a few slivers of pared ginger while I lightly beat three eggs with some milk. I gently poured the eggs into a non-stick omelet pan, topped them with sliced Swiss cheese and when starting to set folded in the spinach mixture. The eggs still runny inside, the omelet was heavenly. Louisiana hot pepper sauce added heat to a meal that took less than 20 minutes to prepare.

Posted via email from Duende Joes

No comments: