Arron Stanton Training

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rethinking model photography in light of the forthcoming new website, and Apple's Snow Leopard upgrade

I have been reviewing my model shoots to see what photo images fit my idea of what to post in the new website. This time I am not going to post all the photos from the shoots that I have processed. The new Duende Arts website will have a specific objective: to post products to begin to move into a money-earning phase of the business of photography, videos and writing.
 
Even more than I felt before I started this review I find myself wanting to hone my image processing skills. The images are considerably better in terms of color correction than the images I have on my current website but now I need to work on making these images of striking quality.
 
As I contemplate reviewing Photoshop techniques for image-processing, I am reminded how I need to work on lighting and exposure techniques again. I also need to resume working on videos while dipping my foot in FCP again.
 
Meanwhile Apple has announced its new system upgrade, Snow Leopard, from Leopard. The slight change in name might reflect Apple's acknowledgement that this upgrade does not bring about major changes in the OS although full support for 64 bit should, once implemented by software developers, make for a significant increase in processing speed for those of us with multi-core computers.
 
I especially look forward to integration with Microsoft's core software so that using Apple's iCal and Address Book I automatically access the comparable data in my Microsoft business software. Apple takes an important step in making Apple software more attractive to business and corporate users!
 
But where's the Blu-Ray support?

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: