Arron Stanton Training

Thursday, April 2, 2009

We create passion from what we do every day with pleasure and adventure


The other day I read an article about "entrepreneurial passion". To find our ideal work situation we need to identify what we are passionate about that we end up earning a living from activities that we enjoy and that challenge and excite us.
 
I think passion is overused in entrepreneurial literature. We do need to have a clear idea of how we would like to spend our days, recognizing that we need time to enjoy just being alive, while also needing to challenge ourselves to keep growing, earn money, and enjoy our friends and loved ones.
 
Maybe passion does not come all grown-up like Minerva did from Zeus's brow. I am inclined to think we create what we are passionate about from what we enjoy doing AND do regularly. We have energy and time. What we invest our energy in is our passion.

I had deleted my originals of these photos from our cruise trip to Greece and Italy in October 2007. All that remained were what I had imported into Aperture. Just now I learned I could re-export the raw masters out of Aperture so I can work with them in Photoshop! This image was wholly processed in Aperture. Aperture is great for the final touches after I finish more detailed processing in Photoshop which I didn't do this time.

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: