Arron Stanton Training

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The AT2020 USB mike: another hardware piece for my video production studio

The AT2020 USB mike arrived yesterday from B&H Video in NYC. It is solidly built and plug-and-play on the Mac. I used it for a short voice-over on the video on Dubrovnik that I am working on. Nice clarity. The tone is warm and my mouth was more than a foot away from it. I am very happy with it. My next tool for video: a battery-powered daylight-color Litepanels MicroPro released at NAB last April. But I can wait to get that. I have tons of video tapes to practice on. I am still using iMovie and learning to use GarageBand. I figure I can start with the simpler video and sound program and advance to FCP, Soundtrack Pro and Shake as I get some experience (and confidence) putting together complete videos.

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: