Arron Stanton Training

Monday, June 22, 2009

Brandon Photo Shoot 1 Redux

I have not done any more work on learning Photoshop other than what I learn by trial and error when I process my daily batch of photos. I should. There is so much yet for me to learn. This is from Brandon's first photo shoot with me. I've processed a tiny fraction of the images. I was struggling to use a new Canon 70-200 mm lens during the shoot. If I had the space in my studio, the lens would be perfect. In the limited space I have, the 24-70 mm lens works better for me. I want to do more figures studies in future shoots. Meanwhile I am slowly, laboriously, moving back to doing videos. I am starting with literal baby steps. I am a fourth through finishing a travel video on a cruise to Dubrovnik in Croatia in 2007.

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: